Melbourne - The Suberbs


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
January 9th 2009
Published: January 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today we drove into the suberbs with Sarah - this week was great as Sarah had a few days off before she started work again so reall got to have a tour around Melbourne and catch up!
We went to Maling Road Antiques shop, had a coffee and lunch there - a really quaint little village. Then we went to Camberwell to another antiques shop. Sarah was looking for a presie and also some old Vinyls as she got her old record player out! On the way home we dropped into Ikea! Yey! Got a rug and som other things for the house. We went popped into town as Sarah needed to ask Uni about something so we had a wander around the library. The main hall is on the 3rd floor, it is very grand and is where all the ancient books are!
During the afternoon we went and picked a part for Sarah's vintage record player and got it working! Then she started dinner.
Whilst dinner was cooking we decided to turn the house upside down! We re-arranged the living space and removed the TV as the flatmate who owned was moving out. We moved the dinning table to where the sofa was and put the Record player where the TV was - no more TV ! and then put the sofa area where the dinning table was - it looks so much better!!!!
We set the "new"dinning table for dinner and Georgia joined us. We had lemon roasted chicken, roast potatoes and salad with a lemon dressing...and for desert a plum turnover - yum! Sarah loves cooking! Chris tried to make some chocolate brownies....they were sort of eadible!!! bless!!! We spent the evening listening to old records and drinking wine....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb