Last days in Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
May 1st 2007
Published: May 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear Friends (mom - you're also one of our friends)

To those that will read only this line we must say - Melbourne was awesome !!!

We had a great time in the last 3 days (from our last post) .

On Saturday we went to the Dandendung mountains outside of Melbourne . The ones that keeps track of us will notice that that was the day after we went for the bicycle ride - we're defiantly try to get back into shape as soon as possible . we climbed the 1000 stairs trail which has a very funny story . The Australians fought in Papua in world war 2 and had to secure a very difficult road so as honor for those who had to skip a few beers they built that road and marked points there as there were in Papua . The walk was "interesting" (especially for Chen ...) .

On Sunday we went for one of nicest streets in Melbourne - Chapel street and there we our first beautiful sunset in Australia (in saint Kilda pier) .

and on Monday we went to the science museum and visited a very interesting planetarium . Unfortunately during the show we almost laid down which made some of us fall a sleep (and again if you keep track you'll notice a repeatative behavior) .

Now, we're leaving Melbourne (and Rafi & Yona which hosted us wonderfully) and heading a very rough flight (of ~30 minutes) to Tasmania .

That's it for now, hope you're enjoying Vinugrad days as much as we enjoy here .

Tasi Here we come !!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0347s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb