Saffire


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania » Freycinet
November 18th 2011
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Saffire connects with its environment to generate an authentic, enriching, rejuvenating and uplifting experience. Distinct in its design, exclusive in its features and set apart by its approach to tailored, one-on-one experiences and service, Saffire’s approach is not constrained by traditional five-star ratings and standards, but instead sets a bold new direction for holidays and accommodation in Australia. Dedicated to providing quality, memorable service; unforgettable experiences; indulgent and self-selected dining options; inspiring accommodation spaces and an overall sense of wellbeing and relaxation, Saffire will change the way you feel about taking time out, and about day-to-day living. Saffire is boutique not only in its size, with just 20 accommodation suites, but in its approach to making your well-deserved break last a lifetime.
All of our suites are luxuriously appointed, featuring the best in design and furnishings and capturing the unique nature of the surrounding coastline. All suites are designed for the utmost privacy while taking in the magnificent views of the Hazards Mountains, crystal-clear blue waters and white sandy beaches. The furnishings feature an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary, with locally made timber pieces alongside mid-century classics such as chairs designed by Charles and Ray Eames and Herman Miller. All beds have luxurious 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, and suites include Wi Fi internet access and flat screen televisions. Our mini-bars (included in your suite rate for the duration of your stay) are stocked with premium Tasmanian produce, wine and beers. A small selection of reading materials is available in your room, but if you have any particular preferences please let us know. The suites are designed to relax and rejuvenate, indulge in reading and lazing the days away, and to find connection with the environment to heal and restore balance.

Read more: http://www.saffire-freycinet.com.au/


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb