Naracoorte Visit


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Naracoorte
September 25th 2010
Published: October 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa. Mel came to the airport to see us off. Then we flew to Adelaide. Pa and Aunty Michelle came to the airport to pick us up. It's a four hour drive to to Naracoorte. We stopped off to see the Murray River. It had heaps of water in it. You could see the car ferries and lots of grass. When we saw Geraldine she gave us a chocolate frog! Geraldine loves frogs (and we love chocolate)!! Pa has a dog that we played with. And Pa grew a Sturt Desert Pea that had lots of flowers on it. We ate some of the silverbeet from the garden.

Pa took us to the Naracoorte Caves. We went down the Victoria Cave. It had some Megafauna inside, a bit like, lots of dinosaur bones. Giant Australian Animals. They fell in the cave a long time ago. They had the bones of a leaf eating kangaroo and a giant wombat with very sharp teeth and claws. The lady said if you go and look in big scrubs around you will probably find some more big bones. When I'm big I'm going to do the adventure caving there. There was lots of wattle in the bush too.

We went to the Hospital to see Aunty Philis. She is a funny lady. She does lots of drawings like me. We went to a big park to play too. I made an obstacle course for Mum.

We had a party and saw lots of relatives. My cake was two inches high. It was a mini cake! Because I was having a mini birthday celebration! Chloe was having a birthday party too and her cake was five inches high!! It had green icing and coloured balls all over it!

We played with Chloe and some other kids. We played a game where you got to choose to be an animal and the animal would have magical powers. Someone chose to be a cat, that was Aiden. Aiden had to crawl in the race! There was someone else who was a penguin and they had to waddle in the race! Aiden loves Warrior Cats! It's a series of books and also a game.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0256s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb