Where is Friday lunch?


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
December 3rd 2012
Published: December 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

http://www.travelblog.org/Admin/Blog/gmap-entry.php?map_id=60524

The trip is over and we are safely back home. We hope you enjoyed our Travel Blog as much as we enjoyed writing it and reading your comments.

Just to clarify the ‘Where is Friday lunch’ title.

Greg has firmly entrenched in his psyche the tradition of Friday lunch. He has a group of like-minded friends and colleagues who have met regularly for many years. So he wouldn’t feel left out or even get forgotten, Friday lunches were always noted in some fashion and an email sent to the group.

Some of our Friday lunches were shared with less than desirable guests. Many flies, many times. The setting depended on where we were. We always tried for a water front location. This was not always possible and when it was may have included crocodile infested waters. The availability of catered venues dictated the menu. Sandwiches, toasties, salads, fish and chips, no matter its ingredients, it was delicious!

This is the last blog for our “left half of Australia” trip, however there will be other trips to come.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



4th December 2012

Well Done travel writers!
Ah, the last posting ... Thanks guys for the creativity and time taken out from your trip. Big Gold Star (5 of 'em).

Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb