Shooting


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
May 19th 2007
Published: May 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Me with Karl KennedyMe with Karl KennedyMe with Karl Kennedy

The girls went wild for him! Really nice guy.
Hi Guys

Yep we are in Adelaide now. Its ok here but i am biting my nails to get to New Zealand. I have bought my ski jacket and have seen a cool pair of trousers i want.

Anyway lots has happened since my last blog.
Monday evening in Melbourne was spent with the stars of Neighbours. I had an awesome night and got pictures of Dr Karl, Madge, Dylan and Cindy. Karl was singing with his band and there was a quiz. The night was really fun.

A few days later we went on a day trip along the Great Ocean road. It was fantastic. Thankfully the weather held out. The scenery was amazing with rolling green hills on the right and sheer drops into the ocean on the left. Had another great day. The road was really windy and steep in places. We are lucky enough to see some koalas in the wild which was good. Managed to get a few good pics.

The highlight of the day was stopping at the twelve Apostles. (free standing rock formations). The sea was bringing in the mist so we jumped in a helicopter to get a
Me and MadgeMe and MadgeMe and Madge

She looks like a wax work! Speaks nicely.
birds eye view. It was fantastic. The flight only lasted 10 minutes but it was a great experience. So i managed to get some great pics with and without the mist.

We flew to Adelaide which was quick and very cheap. The only draw back was having to get up at 4 in the morning to catch a 6:30 flight. Our hostel in Adelaide is ok, but the apartment was so much better. We had a couple come in at 3 in the morning, make a complete racket, the guy then proceeded to snore all night. James ended up sleeping in the TV room because it was so loud. I threw a pillow at him, but he was too drunk to notice.

Anyway the best part of Adelaide so far has been the shooting. James, Debbie and myself went to a shooting range nearby and shot 4 different weapons. They were a .357 magnum, a .44 magnum (Dirty Harry) a 9mm glock and a 45mm Glock. It was mega good fun....and guess who won overall!! yep ME!. To be honest it was close, each of us winning a round and drawing the first. But i got highest marks.
Me and DylanMe and DylanMe and Dylan

Shorter in real like. Bit small really. He plays the bad boy in neighbours, but didnt come across. Bit dissapointed!
The magnum was huge and really kicked. Wouldn't like to be shot with one of those. The glocks were cool. Just like they shoot in movies nowadays. Wouldn't mind one of those.

So that's it so far. Thinking about getting a free bus around the City to see some of the sights. Also looking into traveling into the hills to see the views and quaint villages. I just cant wait to get to New Zealand!!

Kate xx.




Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

My Favorite!My Favorite!
My Favorite!

Bouncer the dog. I loved him! i always wanted a dog suit when i was younger. (never got one though, did i Mum!!)
Me and CindyMe and Cindy
Me and Cindy

She left Neighbours ages ago. Didnt like her character, but a really nice girl. Bit shy.
Wild KangaroosWild Kangaroos
Wild Kangaroos

Saw them on the Great Ocean road tour
Round the Twist LigthouseRound the Twist Ligthouse
Round the Twist Ligthouse

As featured in the TV show
Wild KoalaWild Koala
Wild Koala

Cant touch them in the state of Victoria its againt the law, and they are aggressive little critters
Apollo BayApollo Bay
Apollo Bay

Fell in love with the place. I cant get enough of green hills. Could live here. This is where we stopped for lunch (GOR)
Helicopter RideHelicopter Ride
Helicopter Ride

View of the 12 Apostles
HelicopterHelicopter
Helicopter

Good Fun
Pig!Pig!
Pig!

Great statues in Adelaide town
I should be in a film!!I should be in a film!!
I should be in a film!!

Next James Bond Girl?? I think NOT!!


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb