Off to Brisbane


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
June 20th 2011
Published: July 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

I left the camp ground at 8am and got on the move. ive got a few days before i get the train to brisbane.
On the way i ran into a couple of pom blokes and they were heading from melbourn to cairns. They seemed all geared up for the trip there bikes arnt what i would of picked but what ever works i guess. I got 100ks for the day and camped in the bush for the night it was quiet and peacefull all night.

I got going at 9am and headed for gimpie it is only a 60k ride from here.
I got to gimpie at 2am but was a pain in the arse of a town. I was hopeing to get the train out of gimpie today but there are no more trains till morning at 5am or at 1am so ive went and spoke to a guy who lived near the train station and camped in his paddok the night with a bush of horse but thats no problem.

That morning i had the horse very intrested in the tent. Im not sure what they were doing but i thort thye may of been after the dew that was on it but they pushed and shoved it for a while. Sence it was only 30min before i got up i thort i better let the horses know i was inside it. But they were good once they seen me, they stayed close till i got moveing. It was a cold morning and i reaken i woke all the dogs in the area.
Once on the train i went into brisbane city then went from there out to the goldcoast where i will spend the nexted week so see yas then.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb