Whitsunday Islands...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
March 25th 2008
Published: March 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Good Morning to all!! Hope youve had a fantastic Easter!!!

Its been ages since my last blog but ive been so so busy!!! we headed out of Sydney about 2-3 weeks ago, back on the road up the coast!! Most of our time has been spent in Byron Bay where we met some fantastic people (hello to you...u know who u r!!!), we loved the atmosphere there and we're hoping to head back down there on our way to Sydney airport on the 22nd april!

We werent a fan of surfers paradise....blackpool in the sun comes to mind! so we headed straight past there and on to Airlie Beach! OH MY GOD....its gorgeous here!!! we've been spending our days on secluded beaches - i love it here!!! we're off to book a sailing trip to the islands tomorrow....a little bit more paradise for us! Obviously Easter called for many a drink in the evenings at the bars in Airlie and once again hello to all we met!!

well we've booked our flights out of here....we're off to new zealand on the 22nd april for a few weeks and then we'll be heading to fiji!! fun fun fun and i cant wait!!!! : )

The computers are slow here so i'll put some photos on tomorrow!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb