kroombit---->brisbane


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
March 26th 2007
Published: March 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

ok so kroombit was wicked! first of all we were given a nice beef dinner, then we were given whips and learnt to crack them, which is actually harder that it looks. i anaged to give myself a fat blister on my finger and whip myself silly. after that we rode the rodeo which was cool, except that my privates were very sore after. one guy did some cool tricks on it too. we played games, one of which was i love my little red bull. they passed round a stuffed toy, u have to say 'i love my little red bull....and because i love my lttle red bull i'm going to kiss him..." u then say a body part. i said tail, joe said ear etc etc it goes on until everyone has said one part. then the bull is discarded we go round the circle, again but this time u have to kiss the body part u said on the person next to u...so joe (who was next to me had to kiss my ear)...it was quite funny when it got to the guy who had to kiss someone's knob hahah

the next morning we went horse riding. they split us into 2 groups, advanced and beginner. because i thought i was pretty good and wanted an exciting ride i opted for the advanced group. there were only 4 of us, and the leader kept saying before we left that this was a really really dangerous ride and that u had to be really advanced...i statred having second thoughts...but i thought 'fuck it'. when it was time to go, my horse was raring to go! and shot off like a rocket!. i was wearing shorts, so the side of my legs were rubbing uncontrollably against the horse and the saddle. it felt like all my hairs were being pulled out! it was a good horse ride though, inbetween a lot of trees, so u have to manover the horse around them. then we met up with the other group, and herded some goats, which was cool. after that we headed back and did some clay pigeon shooting, i found it very different to shooting and air rifle!! i got 3/5 targets, which i was not happy with, i wanted 5/5. : ) then we played a game where u had to pretend to brand a goat. one person in the team leaves the semi circle and grabs the goat, drags it over, on guy then kneells onto it and the other gets the brand and holds it down for 3 seconds....u have to do it as fast as possible.

then we left for rainbow beach. we got there and stayed at dingo's, which was nice. we left for fraser island from there our group was awsome, there were 11 of us...the was jonny, gaz, and jim the lads who were hilarious, then lindsay, then 2 canadian chicks lidia, and lindsay they were very hot, then irish chicks called aoife and heather, we ended up meeting them again in noosa, they were wicked. jonny drove, most of it which was good cause he was a good driver. one time annoying lindsay wanted to drive...mistake, she was going over 100k on the beach...the limit was 80. she keot looking around and pointing at animals whiclst driving fast and just was not paying attention...i feared for my life....women drivers aye! hahahah

we camped both nights near the shipwreck, the first night was wicked, it was paddy's day, we got slaughtered on goon had a feed the started chanting irish songs. all these irish people from other cams filtered into ours! then we learnt the riverdance, which is very hard when your drunk, and we tryed to start a conga line...which failed miserably. but all in all a good night.
on fraser we went to lake mckenzie which was stunning!!! never seen anything like it! fresh water pure beaches ahhhhhh i want to be there now. we went to the champagne pools which are sweet as...just like massive rock pools that you can swim in. very coche. went to lake wabby, which required a massive walk over sand dunes. very hot sand!!! some people forgot to take their thongs...idiots!. joe jumped of a big sand dune one time and sank like 3 foot into the sand, he lost both thongs, but found one. it was hilarious to see him hopping about over the hot sand. when we got to lake wabby it was worth it...it had really steep dunes on the side so you could run in a top speed!!!

yeah it was a shame fraser was over but it was awsome. we headed onto noosa, which was lovely, we met up with the two irish chicks which was good, sat on the beach mostly, caught some waves with a body board...can't wait to learn how to surf...

the irish girls left...i met this hgerman model which was wicked!!! nothing happened though...not so wicked! stayed 3 nights or so in noosa then moved to brisbane. we're staying in city backpackers...we chose it cause it was 17 bucks a night, then we found out why...it's a 33 bed dorm. no joke there are 33 beds in this room, it's like an army barracks... it's alright though but it's only fan, no air conditioning, i wonder how hot it will get???

from here we're going to surfer's paradise to...you guessed it, surf. then we are onto byron bay, we're staying at the arts factory which sounds amazing, they teach you how to play digeridoo, and play with those things on the end of string that all the guys in thailand spin around...can't wait. then after that i'm meeting with ash at last!! and heading for the festival, yayyyyyy. joe isn't coming so he'll probably meet me in sydney.

peacexx



Advertisement



1st April 2007

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Your holiday= OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb