Noosa - Will's Birthday


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
May 19th 2012
Published: May 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Having caught up with our sleep we woke up with the birds this morning. After packing up our luggage we walked down to the shops to grab breakfast and snacks for our coach journey.

Our journey to Noosa was broken up with an Australian movie called The Castle which kept us entertained whilst enjoying muffins and iced mochas.

As today was Wills birthday Jo had been in touch with the hostel, so Will was quiet surprised to find a decorated room with champagne and birthday cake when we checked in at Flashpackers just after lunch. Jo had also treated Will to a six pack of his favourite James Squire beer so the majority of the afternoon was spent catching up with bloggs over a couple of cold beers and champagne before we Skyped his parents to open his cards and presents.

With little enthusiasm to cook we took the recommendation of a couple of hostel workers and walked down to Sunshine Beach and their favourite restaurant Mooshka to enjoy dinner and a bottle of wine.

Keen to celebrate the occasion with a couple more drinks we joined a couple of fellow travellers going to the backpackers bar in town called KB's until midnight then headed back to the hostel so Will could Skype a few of his buddies celebrating another friends birthday back in the UK. On the poorly lit walk home Jo managed to break another pair of shoes so she's only got two pairs to last the remainder of the trip!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.207s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.1586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb