Travels!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa Heads
September 12th 2006
Published: September 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well, only getting round to doing this travelblog thing now, quite lazy about the whole emailing thing, considering getting claire to compose all my emails from now on, she seems to love it. Don't think I'll get photos added today, but in due course, I promise.....

Anyhoo, we're now in Noosa Heads in Queensland. On Sunday we went off to do a canoeing trip up the noosa everglades, (as recommended by p.speers!), 7 of us altogether, was a nice sunny day when we left for the campsite, needless to say it started to lash down and by the time we arrived we were all soaked through! Pitched up anyway as it stopped raining. Had quite a good night as we sat around and talked and cooked inside our tents. Next day we decided to go back, (still raining) got as far as the lake we had to cross, started to get blown sideways, so we made for a nearby jetty, where we got off and found public toilets were all 7 of us pithed up for 2 hours until we got rescued by a boat! Then one of the guys from the company organising the trip offered to let us get washed and dried at his house! such a nice guy! So 5 of us ended up staying at his house last night! And Claire and I are staying at his again tonight, and to top it all he lent us his ute for the day so we can do stuff as it's still p1ss1ng down!

anyway, online trying to check out the weather, see if it will improve for heading up the coast to see if we can do fraser island and the whitsundays. Anyway, this will do for now, just to test things out!

Advertisement



12th September 2006

Hang on a minute
what about all the stuff in Asia??? And don't be copying me and want to go writing a book about your travels. Mine will be much better anyway.
18th September 2006

Aisa
Well, we just felt since we were back in hong kong, we should head on. We'll be going to SEA next march anyway!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb