The Gold Coast restaurants


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast
April 18th 2010
Published: April 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Coming from Melbourne, I've always been spoiled for choice when it comes to eating out. So when I visited the Gold Coast recently to stay with a friend, I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of restaurants on offer!

On the Friday night, we went into Surfers Paradise and started with a drink at Perle Contemporary Lounge Bar and Restaurant at Circle on Cavill (a beautiful shopping and dining precinct in the heart of Surfers Paradise that oozes style). There was a great DJ playing and a fantastic vibe, so we ended up having a couple of drinks there before heading to the uber cool Palazzo Versace hotel for dinner. I had no idea you could eat at the amazing Palazzo Versace restaurants if you weren't staying at the hotel?! So we ate at Vie Bar and Restaurant which is truly a quintessential Gold Coast dining experience overlooking the boardwalk and the broadwater at Main Beach. Amazing food, incredible service.

After a beach session at Burleigh Heads on the Saturday, we booked in for lunch at Oskars on Burleigh. Not only does this restaurant serve up the freshest seafood, but it overlooks the surfers on Burleigh Beach and faces north to the Surfers Paradise skyline. You would struggle to find a more picturesque view of the Gold Coast. Fantastic for a long Saturday lunch. 😊





Advertisement



18th April 2010

Gold Coast restaurants
Oh, I forgot to mention that if you're visiting the Gold Coast, Australia, and you're after a guide of the best places to eat out at, check out www.white-escapes.com The site has fantastic photographs, descriptions, and reviews of the pick of the best restaurants on the Gold Coast. Enjoy.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb