WE HAVE TICKETS TO WATCH OZ PLAY NZ AT RUGBY


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Fraser Island
July 19th 2008
Published: July 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Again a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng gap so sorry about that!!

Yes firstly the best news is that we have just bought 2 tickets to watch oz play new zealand in the tri nations rugby in sydney the evening after we arrive there - woo hoo!!

I believe we have from the 11th of july to tell you all about - bloody hell thats over a week.
So after the sailing we chilled out in Airlie Beach for a couple of days. It is such a gorgeous place, another place with a lagoon and no sea swimming, beautiful marina and surrounded by hills. We spent the day after sailing relaxing by the lagoon in the warm-ish sun. In the eve we headed down to the bar only to be cornered by some Israeli who wanted to read our palms - all very well except that he was extremely off the mark and kept calling Emma weird just because she was wearing her zebra print coat, he really couldn't cope with it... after about 10 minutes we wanted to die and had to do the awful thing of lying and saying we were meeting people just to escape up to our room. Emma was so depressed I don't think she had the will to live but we got back in the room and it was party central - the new roomies were 3 scousers - DAve, ozzy and vinnie a girl called gemma and 3 crazy italians called mattheo, daniel and mattheo. They persuaded us to go out and we had a brilliant night.

Next morn we all slumped by the lagoon again and the sun was really in and out - the boys went jet skiing and we just threw clothes on and off continually. At the end of the day we saw the RAF lads from Magnetic island but we decided we didn't wanna hang out with them anymore so we hid... we are clearly not good at keeping friends! The italians cooked for us all - salmon pasta, so delicious.

Early sun morning we headed down to MAckay to Brian and Lisa's. We got in at lunchtime and Brian picked us up - he didn't recognise Emma at all and couldn't get over the fact she was a woman and not a 7 year old sucking lollies!! He is such a legend, he totally spoilt us and we had a brilliant time at theirs.

This computer is annoying and i'm gonna run out of credit so i'll pick up at Mackay tomorrow - love you all again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks for the comments they are really sweet and when we don't update we are literally off having the best time but not forgetting about you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



20th July 2008

hi em and zoe so glad you enjoyed bri and lisas they are the best i bet bri has grown since you where seven as well ha ha
21st July 2008

g'day
hey you two, your blogs sound amazing! I haven't got any credit to text you back zo but am very excited about seeing you both in la la land...can't wait! you sound like you're meeting lots of cool people too. love yous lolly pop x

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb