Rain, rain go away!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Coolangatta
March 1st 2010
Published: March 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Squires and Shorty woke us up getting ready for work at 6am, so we got up and had breakfast with them, then lounged around drinking as much water as possible to rid us of our headaches. Ellie noticed the tips of my hair had turned lime green! Probably from the chlorine in the Hot Tub last night. Ate left over BBQ food for breakfast then made an important phone call to Ant, my boyfriend back home. It’d had been about 10 weeks since we’d seen each other and the last few weeks it hadn’t been the same between us. I’m not going to go in to any more details, but we decided to finish the relationship.
Spoke to Steph on the phone. We were missing her lots since she left us a few days ago. She was back in Melbourne preparing for her little sister Domz to arrive for a 3 week holiday. We are hoping to meet the two of them further up the coast, maybe the Whitsunday Islands, in a few weeks.
Squires rang to say he’d been rained off at work so was expecting to be home in 20 minutes. We had promised to clear up the mess from last nights activities so flew round the flat collecting beer bottles, and clearing glasses. When he got back we borrowed his van to pick up more food from Woolworths (I now feel this is my second home) for tonight’s dinner.
Tricked Ellie in to making lasagna and left her to it in the kitchen while I snuck off to book our journey up the East Coast. We’d meant to be leaving Pommie Palace today but had left it too late to book the Greyhound Coach, and we were soon going to be running out of time to get up to Cairns.
Shorty and Squires went to the gym then we had El’s lasagna and chilled in front of the telly. They both get up really early for work (most people do in Oz) so we were all asleep by 9.30pm.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 25; qc: 115; dbt: 0.1342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.3mb