Our Mate... Jackson


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
August 5th 2006
Published: August 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

JACKSONJACKSONJACKSON

S . N . A .C .K
We found our Little traveller at Brisbane , He was from a Maltese and Poodle breeder from Kingaroy, She advertised in the Brisso Papers then drove 3 hours with the puppies to the buyers. This ensured that our mate would be held in good stead for the trek, not cleaning up doggy fluids regulary was a pre requisite for us.

We love this guy, he has been with us for 5 1/2 months, and he has slotted in perfectly, most people whom he encounters notice that he has an old soul, He now officially by default runs the motorhome and we are staff , ( I guess the old soul is where he gets his cunning from ).... He has a sheep skin front seat , seat belt , bedroom and favourite toys that he drags around Oz.

We have clippers for the Haircuts on the back toolbox, Always a highlight of the month for the Kaffufle that always accompanies the event. lol . For this introduction to this special boy we are displaying him in various haircut lengths in several locations on the East Coast.

Oh and we refer to him as our mate, not our child, the thought of having a child with facial hair like our Jackson is just bloody scary.

And as for the name .......................... Johnny Cash




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Furry FaceFurry Face
Furry Face

@ Mackay Harbour. 2 1/2 Months
Jackson Jackson
Jackson

His nickname is MINGIE... Why ? It just is..!!


8th August 2006

Chester
Chester says Hi and he prefers Jackson with a furry face.

Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0941s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb