Plane Problems


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
May 22nd 2011
Published: June 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well where do i start with this one i got the shuttle to the Auckland at 4am. The flight was only 3/4 full so i had a whole row to my self so i sleeped all i wanted. 3 hours into the 6 hour flight the captian put a call over the radio that the plain had a few problem and we had to dirvert to Brisbane. It wasnt till we landed that the captain said we had a hydronoic leek, we were escorted to the termeal by 3 fire truck. With in 1min of landing there was a shit load of random guys wandering around the plane. We got off the plane and in to the airport and there we waited for 3hours, they did give us a $15 food voucher. After that they said the problem was fixed and every one got on the plane and ready to take off. The captian came out of the cock pit looking pissed off then we were told the plane still wasnt fixed.THEY FUCKED UP. So after that we done the whole customs thing and they shiped us to a nice 5star hotel and sence ive been sleeping in backpackers this was sweet as. We all went out and had a great feed and beer on air newzealand.
We got up at 3am and got the bus to the brisbane airport. We got there at 4.30am and we were they only people in the airport at this hour. We had to wait there for an hour then we all checked in and back on the plane. We did have a great breakfast on the plane. Even after all the problems i have to say Air Newzealand done a good job with the whole situation, so good on them.
We got into Cairns at 8.30am and at least now it was just a domstic flight so no long ques. I put the bike together at the airport and with much intrest of meny people into what i was doing even aisans started taken photos of me i had to pose for them 😉. I cycled into cairns and found a nice back packers on the beach witch was only $17 a night so good deal i thort.
I Booked a diveing trip to the great barrior reef well a little bit of it anyway theres much of the reef to get around.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0907s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb