Australia Zoo - Kangaroos, Koalas, Tazmanian Devils, Crocodiles and many other Animals


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
February 10th 2009
Published: January 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

AUSTRALIA ZOO - What a great day out, Sharon came down to visit us and we booked to go to Australia Zoo for the day, driving an hour out of the city towards the sunshine coast along the Steve Urwin Highway. We arrived at one of Australias biggest attractions made famous and built by one man and his love of all wildlife. This man was called Steve Urwin, Steve was killed in a freak accident last year when he was filming a documentary about mantarays he was stabbed with the mantarays barb whilst swimming over the top of a large ray in the wild.
Steve was a strong believer in conservation and wildlife and had built the zoo to help fund the ongoing research for wildlife studies.
The day out at the zoo was fantastic and we got to feed Kangaroos, and to see so many Australian Animals and marsupials(aminals whom carry there babys in pouches).
We got to see Tazmanian Devils, Koalas, Crocodiles, Parrots, wallabbies, Possoms, Snakes, Lizards, Dingos, and many more aminals on this fantastic day out. we were all so tired that night but we had so much fun. we even got to see the infamous Croc Show in the Crocosium.


Additional photos below
Photos: 58, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb