20 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!! [:)]


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
January 16th 2007
Published: January 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well…. It’s now only 20 sleeps until we head off to the airport and take our first steps on our UK and European adventure. It’s definitely starting to get very exciting as we try to organise all the final bits and pieces before we go.

Would also like to mention that the flight is at 8.30am which means we must be at the airport by 6.30am which means leaving home around 4.30am to make sure we’re there on time. Tyson doesn’t make a lot of sense sometimes in the morning so that should definitely be a fun experience. No doubt he will be “randomly” bomb screen again, as per every trip to the airport (we think it’s the beard).

So back to the little bits and pieces…….. one of us is rather keen on the idea of organising things well in advance (this may be a female thing), but the other is definitely a lot more blasé about the whole thing and happy to let things “fall into place”.

Well we will continue to count down the days and get more and more excited. We will let you know of anything exciting that happens throughout the final stages of our planning. Hopefully it will all just “fall into place”.

Bye Bye Now
Tyson and Samantha 😊


Advertisement



5th February 2007

hello we love you
hope you had a good flight. it is still hot here. look forward to hereing from you. love you heaps. mum and dad Michelle and emma.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb