Day 4 - Brisbane Tour


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Southbank
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The alarm rang at 6am!! We were so tired. We knew the bus would come at 7am for the Brisbane tour. It was a rainy day and it was quite cold. We quickly changed into better clothes and had breakfast. We did our hair and all the girls stuff 😊 We still had half an hour before the bus would come. It was so cold, all we wanted to do was sleep. But on the other side, we wanted to go to Brisbane.

20 minutes later, we carried a jumper down to the lobby area and waited for the bus to come. The bus came :D It was a really big bus, it carried around 50 passengers. The bus driver was young, and we were really happy because young drivers were normally more funnier and more entaining than old drivers. It was still a little bit dark and cold. We were on the freeway heading to Brisbane to pick up some Brisbane passengers before commencing the tour. There was ALOT of traffic on the freeway, normally it would take around 1 hour (depending on traffic) to reach Brisbane, but today it took nearly 1 hour and 45 minutes! The bus ride was fun, but i was really tired so I slept on the bus.

We reach Brisbane. I wasn't tired anymore, which was a good thing. Brisbane was sunny and it wasn't as cold as Gold Coast. I regret bringing my jumper, I had to carry it around with me. We went and pick up the Brisbane passengers and had a quick toilet stop.

The tour was really good, we stopped at some of Brisbane's highlights and we even went on the Wheel of Brisbane (Ferris Wheel). It was a really good tour and we both loved it. As the time passed, we went to different locations. It was time for the tour to finish 😞 We dropped off the Brisbane people off that their hotels and after that we did a toilet stop before the trip back to Gold Coast.

The road trip to Gold Coast was much faster than the trip to Brisbane. It only took less than 1 hour. When we got to our hotel, it was night time. We got changed and had 2 minutes noodles for dinner because we were too lazy to walk and find resturants. We got ready for bed and watched some TV before going to bed. It was a really fun and enjoyable day 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb