Bondi Beach: One of My Top Holiday Destinations


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
May 10th 2016
Published: May 10th 2016
Edit Blog Post



Visiting Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia

Bondi Beach is a beloved beach located in Sydney, Australia. If you want to visit Sydney, Bondi Beach should definitely be on your list of places to see. The picturesque and lively beach is one of the top holiday destinations in the area. If you want to soak up the sun, go for a swim and relax, Bondi Beach is a great place to do all of those things. I've been to Bondi Beach on several occasions and always had the time of my life.



People never have to worry about what to do in Bondi Beach. That's because the beach is a great place for fans of recreational activities. If you're a beach lover who absolutely adores all types of outdoor activities, Bondi Beach is undoubtedly a great spot for you. Some people visit this beach to learn how to surf, for example. If the idea of riding the waves sounds amazing to you, you can sign up for surfing lessons in Bondi Beach. Other popular recreational activities in Bondi Beach include golf, beach volleyball and skating. If you're a fan of skating, be sure to head to the Bondi Skate Park when you get the opportunity.



You don't have to be an outdoorsy type to benefit from some time in lovely Bondi Beach, however. The area has an abundance of excellent attractions that are suitable for all kinds of people. Art lovers, for example, can head to the Bondi Art Lounge. This lounge is in the middle of Bondi Beach merely steps away from its sandy shores. People who want to learn about artwork produced by local artists often visit the Bondi Art Lounge.



Bondi Beach is also a fantastic place for foodies. Since I'm a foodie, you can trust my opinion. Bondi Beach is home to a variety of fantastic dining establishments for people with all tastes. I love all types of food so I've never had any problem finding fantastic places to dine in the area. If you want to savour an amazing Italian meal while gazing at the beach, there are restaurants that are perfect for you. If you want to enjoy filling German fare, there are restaurants that are ideal for you as well. Cuisine options that are available in Bondi Beach include contemporary Australian, Vietnamese, Spanish tapas, Chinese, Greek, Middle Eastern and Brazilian. There are many others kinds of foods available as well.



The accommodation options in Bondi Beach are also truly plentiful. I'm a big fan of all of the great Bondi Beach bed and breakfast offerings that are available to visitors. If you're someone who is constantly looking for high-quality affordable lodging, you'll surely be delighted by Bondi Beach's choices. Reserving accommodations in Bondi Beach is a piece of cake, too. I always book accommodations through a fantastic website that's known as 'Bondi Beach Bed & Breakfast.' If you're looking for a great place to find reliable, clean and convenient lodging in Bondi Beach, this site is the best.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.25s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0578s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb