10 days and still counting...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » West Ryde
September 15th 2008
Published: September 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Still counting down the days... but now it's really close. Just 10 days to go before we leave. I am very excited but suddenly time is moving very slowly... Holly continues to think that it's all "ages away" and to be very blase about the whole thing. Thank goodness I'm getting this in before her 13th birthday. I think we're in for a bumpy ride!

I've loaded some photos of Brian and Hannah - I know that they'll miss us. And some photos of Holly getting in some music practise before we go - you'd think that a month off all of that would be enough to make her smile...


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Hannah and Dad (Brian)Hannah and Dad (Brian)
Hannah and Dad (Brian)

Will be left behind but not forgotten : )
Holly tickles the ivorysHolly tickles the ivorys
Holly tickles the ivorys

Interestingly Holly couldn't pose for this shot, she had to be actually playing. That's my "for real" girl.
Some tuneful trumpet...Some tuneful trumpet...
Some tuneful trumpet...

Once again it's the real deal or nothing for our resident musician. Holly is blowing some soulful jazz (can you play soulful jazz if you're only 12?) for an audition later this week. Good luck Holly!


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 63; dbt: 0.06s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb