Few secrets


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Manly
February 4th 2008
Published: February 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

BeautyBeautyBeauty

Piekno..
Here we are....
Surprise, surprise, surprise.. I am again in Sydney!!
Is was surprise even for me. Since we returned our car, and since Peter came back to London we were pretty bored. We've seen most of Cairns and the area around and there was nothing more to see apart of snorekling in the Great Barrier Reef but the weather wasn't great either.
We received email from our friends in Sydney and they invited us again. Our friend insisted so much and she said that there are even pickles in the fridge for us so we couldn't resist. Snorekling or diving in the Great Barrier Reef it is something that everyone want to do but we have still week in Fiji so we decided to do it there. I hope the weather will improve.
But I wanted to share some secrets with you...

A lot of my friends and people who knows I am travelling are saying they are jelaous of me travelling and that they would do anything to swop places with me. I will tell you something. I am so happy you are almost travelling with me and you assist me with all my stories. I am happy
FreedomFreedomFreedom

Wolnosc
to share it with you.

The other reason I am writing my blog is to give you some ideas and prove that if you really want something to achieve in your life, there is nothing that stops you.
Only one thing which does is your own (or other people's ex family or relatives) FEAR. Fear is very destructive and holds you back.
There might be fear about yourself doing the project, about position in the society, about job,the right time, about money, your health and I could find milion other fears which will stop you to do what you always wanted to do.
In my case one of my project was to travel. I started with idea of traveling for three months.

There are certain conditions which have to be met to achieve it but this is part of the plan to focus on it so much that everything will go so smoothly and fit in that it will be easy to achieve.
If you concentrate to much at some conditions you have to meet, then you strenghten you fear of failure. instead, you should put all your mind on achieved goal and see yourself being there and
FaithFaithFaith

Wiara..
how happy it makes you feel.
It is important to see yourself in the present time rather than future because you will always see yourself wanting to do something but you can want and want it for years to come.
Past is already gone, future is not here yet, present time is the most precious.
Remember, you have already everything you need, nothing and nobody can hold you back. Don't be lazy!! What are you waiting for? Good luck!!

Niespodzianka: Znowu jestem w Sydney!!!
Odkad oddalismy samochod i Piter wrocil do Londynu bylysmy nieco znudzone. Zwiedzilysmy wiekszosc rzeczy w Cairns i okolicach i nie bylo niczego wiecej do zobaczenia oprocz rafy koralowej. Ale pogoda rowniez nie sprzyjala poniewaz zaczal sie sezon monsunowy i pada deszcz. Nurkowanie na Wielkiej Rafie Koralowej jest czyms co wszyscy chca zrobic i my to zrobimy na Fiji. miejmy nadzieje ze pogoda bedzie bardziej sprzyjac.

Duzo moich przyjaciol i znajomych, mowia ze zadroszcza mi tego ze podrozuje i ze zrobiliby wszystko zeby byc na moim miejscu.
Ale chcialabym sie z Wami czyms podzielic:
Bardzo cieszy mnie ze asystujecie mi w moich podrozach i przygodach. Jestem szczesliwa dzielic sie tym z Wami.

Inna przyczyna
LoveLoveLove

Milosc..
dla ktorej pisze ten blog jest rowniez to, zeby udowodnic ze jesli chcesz osiagnac cos w zyciu, to tak naprawde nic Cie nie powstrzymuje. Jedynie Twoj STRACH (albo twojej rodziny). Strach jest czyms co powstrzymuje Cie od dzialania. Moze byc to Twoj strach, wykonujac dany projekt, strach o pozycje w spoleczenstwie, o prace, pieniadze, o dobry czas do wykonania tego, o Twoje zdrowie i moglabym wymienic milion innych strachow, ktore powstrzymuja cie od dzialania.

W moim przypadku, moim projektem bylo podrozowanie.
Jest kilka warunkow, ktore musza byc spelnione by osiagnac cel, ale jest to czescia planu, na ktorym nalezy sie skoncentrowac, aby wszystko przebieglo gladko.
Jesli jednak skupisz sie za bardzo na tych warunkach, wzmagasz swoj strach, tym z nie podolasz.
Zamiast tego, nalezy skoncentrowac swoj umysl na celu, ktory juz jest osiagniety i poczuc jakie jest to mile uczucie i ile daje ci to satysfakcji.
Jest wazne, zobaczyc siebie w czasie terazniejszym raczej niz w przyszlosci poniewaz zawsze bedziesz CHCIAL/A to zrobic, a mozna tak sobie chciec przez...wieki.

Przeszlosc minela, przyszlosci jeszczenie ma, to jest jedyna wazna chwila.

Pamietaj, masz juz wszystko czego potrzebujesz do dzialania; nic i nikt nie moze Cie powstrzymac. nie ociagaj sie,
TrustTrustTrust

Zaufanie...
na co jeszcze czekasz? Powodzenia!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

HopeHope
Hope

Nadzieja...
FriendshipFriendship
Friendship

Przyjazn...
JoyJoy
Joy

Radosc...
KindnessKindness
Kindness

Zyczliwosc..
SilenceSilence
Silence

Cisza...
AchievementAchievement
Achievement

Osiagniecie...
GratitudeGratitude
Gratitude

Wdziecznosc
MagicMagic
Magic

Sztuczka...
Serenity by Johan H.Serenity by Johan H.
Serenity by Johan H.

Blogosc...Johana H.
RestRest
Rest

Odpoczynek...
TruthTruth
Truth

Prawda... "Boze uchron nas od religii"- Ian Ross Vayro


Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1554s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb