The best bar in the world !!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Manly
December 28th 2007
Published: December 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today we got the ferry to Manly and soaked up the sun on another stunning beach. Graham and I were surrounded by bronzed beauties and we were really nervous about revealing our peelly wally skin at first, you could almost hear a pin drop when we first took off our tops.....I am now pleased to report at the time of writing we are now glowing slightly rather than simply reflecting the sun.

Graham and I enjoyed jumping over the waves until an announcement came over the tannoy to watch out for blue bottle jelly fish as a few people had been stung ...well you did not have to tell us twice !!

That night we went to quite easily the best bar in the world " the opera bar" which runs beside the Opera house and the Harbourside. The opera house takes you breath away when you see it, and you do not get bored of staring at it, it is gorgeous during the day, stunning at sunset and sexy at night ...its a true masterpiece......

More on the bar though, Graham and I had to keep pinching ourselves as we supped quietly on our drinks! One way
CBD from the Opera Bar!!CBD from the Opera Bar!!CBD from the Opera Bar!!

isnt it pretty!!
you would be looking out over the water toward the Harbour Bridge, then you would turn slightly and the Opera House would be right before you lit up against the night sky, then you would look over to the humungous sky scrapers in the city... Words or photos do not give this place the justice it deserves...As a bar owner you think he would take the p*** with the prices but it is actually really reasonable, which in turn led to a very drunken night..

I am madly in love with this place!




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.075s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb