Glebe Fayre


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Glebe
November 19th 2011
Published: November 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Capoeira DancersCapoeira DancersCapoeira Dancers

Very Impressive!!
We were sore from the previous day’s sunburn when we woke up, so although the skies were blue and the sun was out in full today we were doing our best to avoid it!

We went for Brunch with Andy and Jess at a café downstairs and our sunburn was so noticeable even the waiter felt able to take the Mickey out of Wil, saying that it looked like he was wearing Ray-Ban’s even though he wasn’t wearing any glasses!

We then went to check out Glebe fayre. It was only on for 1 day and took over the streets of Glebe in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney – there were all kinds of crafts and food stalls and entertainers ranging from Capoeira acts to a unicyclist and ladies on stilts. We took a walk through the stalls and Jo invested in a sun hat – learning her lesson from the previous day.

We had an ice-cream whilst walking though the fair and walked down to try and find the hostel that Jo stayed in last time she was in Sydney, before walking back to the flat. We made it home just ahead of a storm that was about to hit Sydney so spent the rest of the day inside!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb