Smurfs Halloween resurrection


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
October 29th 2011
Published: November 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

After a full day’s boozing and finger licking good dinner we prepared ourselves for fright night!! Being the talented and frugal couple that we are we decided to resurrect the Smurfs costumes for a final outing, albeit with some minor modifications, blood and ghoul!

When we got to Aaron’s house we were all blown away by the effort he and his house mates had gone to decorating the house – it looked straight from the set of Dexter with all the plastic sheeting in preparation of mass murder!! There were also some equally fantastic costumes on display picking out Edward Scissor Hands, The Pope, a headless bride and Daphne from Scooby Doo! Also interestingly there were a few guests on the loose who were less than welcome with some of us… a couple of baby Pythons that Jared (you’ll spot him in the photo’s with his snake themed costume!) decide to let loose! If you look closely at the pictures you will also notice several snake skins that he brought along to help decorate the house!

Continuing in the spirit of the day’s earlier drinking Will and Andy were feeling thirsty and quickly polished of their initial supplies, causing a Smurf outing into Coogee to get more, leaving a few drunken locals ever so slightly confused as we left the off license with enough drink to sink a battle ship!!

Needles to say the drinks continued to flow late into the night with the dancing only interrupted by some strange photos with the props decorating the house – I think the photo of Will is sufficient evidence to form the basis of a conviction as a potential serial killer!!

We called it a night at about 4am taking a taxi back to Sydney, although we were surprised to see it was still as busy when we left for the evening. After closer inspection we discovered some Brazilian street artists playing drums at a frantic speed and drawing the crowds.

Although it was from earlier in the week, we have also included a picture of the pumpkin Andy & Jess carved to bring Halloween to the flat – pretty impressive!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



1st November 2011

Halloween
Seemed like a very impressive Halloween party.I worry about you Will!! We had lots of trick and treaters Eenie was absolutely fascinated by the callers not at all frightened.Mo hid and Myni kept her distance! Love Mum xx

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0294s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb