Night at The Ivy


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » CBD
December 29th 2011
Published: January 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Tonight we went to The Ivy club on George St Sydney with Andy & Jess and their friend Wendy and another friend Jessie; who was visiting from the UK. The club runs across 2 separate buildings – one side of the building has an open air dance-floor and DJ, with a restaurant and bar upstairs and the other side has a roof top swimming pool and bars with a DJ and another restaurant.

We decided to check out the roof top pool bar tonight, Will felt like he was back in Ibiza with the chilled out tunes, live singer and drinks by the pool. Will had his party head on that night and the drinks seemed to be going down a little too well so it wasn’t long before Jo and Jess made the move to dance in the pool – carefully taking their shoes off first, and they were quickly followed by Will who rolled up his trousers and cut some shapes in the pool too… the runaway lawn mower and hedge trimmer were crowd pleasers!!

We were carful to stay in the shallow end which was a good call, as it meant that when Jo fell over she wasn’t soaked from head to toe unlike some of the other partyers who jumped, or were pushed, into the deep end of the pool!!

Besides the fact we were partying in a roof top pool in the middle of Sydney, the clubs toilets/showers/changing room also provided great delight for the girls who were totally impressed by the facilities, as well as the toned/tightly dressed pool attendents!!

To top the evening off with the same continued sophistication and coolness, we ended the night with obligatory Hungry Jacks (Burger King) whoppers!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0859s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb