Murramarang (21-23 February)


Advertisement
Published: February 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We headed from Canberra back to the coast on Saturday 21st, but spent some time at the Queanbeyan shops on the way through - Thomas needed new board shorts. We had decided to stay at Depot Beach in Murramarang National Park and meet up with Jason and his friend Matt who were also planning to stay the night. Other friends of Jason - Cutter, Liz and cute 21-month old Mia - were also staying for a couple of nights.

After setting up camp, the first thing Annelies and Thomas did once Jason arrived, was to head for the surf. They had a great time riding their boogie boards on the waves.

It was a great few days and we didn't really do much apart from swim, eat, drink and relax. It wasn't particularly hot, but we managed to brave the cold waters a few times. We tried a couple of new dishes in the camp oven (apricot crumble and potato bake) as well as our old trusty scones. Annelies and Thomas caught up with their journals, while Annelies also had a great time 'mothering' Mia. It was great having good company to camp with.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Depot BeachDepot Beach
Depot Beach

Murramarang National Park


Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1072s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb