27 October 2012


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Merimbula
October 27th 2012
Published: October 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Aslings Beach was directly in front of our caravan park in Eden so after packing up we headed over for a morning stroll. Great stretch of coastline and a good way to get rid of the cobwebs in the fresh morning breeze.

Heading north up Princes Highway we stopped in Pambula and the local bakery got the two thumbs up for the delicious cake and lemon tart it served up for morning tea. From there it was onto Bega where we stopped at the Bega Co-operative Creamery or in more simple terms the cheese factory. Bega's famous cheeses were on offer and we sampled most of the range before grabbing a cheese toastie.......probably didn't need to purchase the latter as I'll put my hand up now to say I can make better at home.

Just before lunch we wheeled over to the seaside town of Tathra on the Sapphire Coast. After lunch on the lawn we went for another walk along the beach and the coastline in this neck of the woods is just gorgeous.

Merimbula on the Far South Coast is to be our stop over for a day or two and we pulled into town late afternoon. Just a quick walk into town today but tomorrow we'll get out and about. The caravan park we have decided to stay in is only 500m from the town centre so a perfect location to see the sights.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb