Sydney Harbour & Manly Tour


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Manly
January 14th 2008
Published: January 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

A nice sleep in today, we got moving into town around 10:30. We took the train down to the Harbour and then caught a ferry over to Manly. It was drizzle and overcast today, but it was also 28C so it was not so chilly. Very nice beach in Manly, and a ton of surfers, so we were kept very entertained. The ferry hit some open water coming over and going back, so some very deep swells that had me thinking of that lovely helicopter trip from a few days ago. After we were done with Manly, we headed back to the harbour and took some snaps of the Opera House. Penny gets to check another thing off that list of her's. It is a funky sort of building, definitely had many people's attention. After that, we walked around the city a bit, taking in the pedestrian traffic and colourful locals. It didn't take to long for us to run out of time and it was back to the train to head back to Emu Flats, our home in Australia. It is a fine city, with many museums and a history that goes back to the early 1800's. Tomorrow we are in search of some roo's...





Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb