1 Week To GO! HAWAII


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Lake Macquarie
November 26th 2015
Published: November 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Bit Excited...

Only one week until our family vacation for 2015..

HAWAII!!

This year (after a drunken Jetstar special) we are going to Hawaii.. Yes, it was one of those nights, sitting around, a few bevies and Jetstar's specials came through.. and they were pretty damned special!! The next morning was like that hangover moment when your sister in law rings and says "did we really do that?".. Umm.. Yes, we did..

So now, months later, it's finally (nearly) time.. Time now, to pack our bags and go on an adventure.. Work has been so hectic of late that I have barely had time to think about getting away.. Reality check was a week ago, in a business meeting when we were scheduling our next catch up and the date was mentioned.. 3rd December.. Me : "wait hold on, I have something on that day".. That's right, I'm getting the hell out of here and finding some R&R..

So, our plans.. well we leave here on the 3rd.. fly to Brisvegas and then after a short stopover, on to Oahu.. From there we all part ways for a few days.. Me and Mine are heading to the BIG ISLAND to see the volcanoes - Our big adventure will be a one day experience of a lifetime.. Big Island Adventure Combo that hubby booked for the family as a surprise..

SIL and family are spending some time in Waikiki .. We meet up 5 or so days later and have a night in Waikiki together, then after getting our minivan, the next day we head to the North Shore - JUST SO HAPPENS that the Pipe Masters is on and we (through a miracle) secured a house that will sleep the 8 of us.. Less than 1km from Pipeline.

We have done Hawaii before and whilst the shopping is fantastic, this is purely a R&R getaway after a much too hectic life.. Looking forward to reading a book, sitting by the pool, and just generally getting our zen back..

So, a week to go.. best get organised (still plenty of work to do before we go), packed, the furbaby in care, the house locked up, the business looked after and we're OFF!!






Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb