In Aus... In time to give the ashes back


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Katoomba
December 18th 2006
Published: December 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi... We lost the ashes...

Now i Did think that this would happen... i tried to be positive and think that we could scrape a draw if we were lucky but, no such luck.. We did tho lose them fighting... which was good to see. However England only seem to be able to bat well in one innings of each match which isn't enough. Oh well with Jones out of the question now hopefully things will start looking up!

Ne who.. On to lighter matters. i'm now in Katoomba... I didn't blog from sydney cos... well I dunno. Just didn't. Sydney was cool... The harbour is everybit as nice as youd expect when we were there yesterday. We went to hillsong as well which was cool apart from the guy compareing the service who seemed to go on a lot about whatever he was speaking about... mayb Aussies are pretty thick so need things repeating... To be fair thats quite likely. so mayb i should give him a break. Yer the music was just amazing... they must have had about 30 guys on stage singing or playing which was really cool as it made you pretty sure that it wasn't a gig... unlike vineyard and places where i'm never quite sure. Darlene Zeerecetch( or whatever... My Jesus, My saviour person ) spoke she was pretty good... tho kinda went off at tangents pretty quickly.. Think Jen found her easier to follow than i did... Thats mayb cos i was tired/ hadn't listened to anyone for that long in ages... Or and this again is more likely... i have the concentration of a thing that doesn't concentrate much.

Yer then we went round the harbour. Which was sweet.. That was about it... Oh we flew in to sydney we left bali about 12 in the evening ... flight was about 90 mins late, we got in at 8 in the mornign sydney time... which is 3 hours ahead of bali time... and 11 hours ahead of UK. So, we didn;t get much sleep at all friday night... so, we drank coffee...an i found the new brand new album... only thing is now that i need a computer that can put it onto my MP3 player... Computers here and at hostel in sydney have some crazy writen operating system designed to be annoying so you can' only open internet things... but hey i'll get there.

Ne who.. who knows what we'll do while we're here... think we'll just chill out and enjoy the sun and the scenery... which is supposed to be amazing round here so, we'll hv a look at that... the 3 sisters mountains is just a walk away... might be a kinda long walk tho.. not sure... i'll let you know.

Ne who
I've got some washing that'll be about finished now i recon so, i'll fill you in later...

Happy christmas to everyone... christmas is weird being warm... thats why i've not yet sent any christmas cards or anything... mayb i'll do that while i'm here... Man the hostels playing Jack johnson... I like this place..

Enjoy

Rich

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1246s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb