New Years Eve eve


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Blue Mountains
December 30th 2015
Published: December 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

New Year's Eve, eve
We got up about 8/20 and tidied the apartment! We were very sad to leave it, it's lovely! We said good I to Jack &Di the owners - who thought Andy had a very cool job and head out for the blue mountains! We got to katoomba about 11:30 and decided we needed some food! Hubster had a big brekkie and I had a king prawn open sandwich with salad which was omg amazing!! Sorry I know I'm a total foodie addict!
After our brunch we headed out to the area with the skylift - and wished we hadn't bothered! There were no available rides until after 5pm! So we the ought we'd go to see the '3 sisters' again no point the roads just weren't moving 😞 so we gave up and went for a sort of drive round the blue mountains! This is the only thing we've planned to do that hasn't happened - so far - although the 12 apostles area has recently had unscheduled bush fires so that's unsure too!
We got back to our new Sydney hotel about 4:30 checked in and unpacked etc!
We decided to go for a mooch in our local area and find some dinner, as the Italian we planned on from looking online didn't seem to exist! So we had our dinner outside of a little bistro over the road from the hotel - people watching! Then a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and 60's mustang had a race past us (a totally us thing!) then we got onto the subject of which was better...!!! Haha!! Apparently according to his husbandship the Porsche is (cos he nicked Hammond argument) as its more practical as you can take the kids to school in it! (Yes he mentioned them not me) whilst I'd have the Lambo cos you don't have a posh car like that to ferry ya kids about lol 😉!
Anyway we then came back to the hotel to try plan our next few days here in Sydney! Lots to do.....!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0642s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb