Ahhh, home


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Albury
July 3rd 2009
Published: July 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Safe and sound and now to catch up on some serious sleep, thank you to all who have followed our little trip and for the comments and emails received.

Michael and Jeff

Advertisement



3rd July 2009

Welcome Back
Welcome back boys Mick you need to do this for a living that is become a travel journalist!! Sounds like an interesting trip look forward to hearing it verbally although I was not too keen on the mozzies?
10th December 2011

Thanks for sharing
I will be travelling to Peru in March 2012 and reading your blog was most informative and very entertaining! I've been to Macchu Picchu before so this time I'm planning to visit Arequipa and the jungle if possible. Do you know if there were just a tad little more comfortable accommodations than the ones you and Jeff had in the Amazonas? Thanks!
18th January 2012

Peru March 2012
Hi There, There was a number of other places along the Amazonas, but you certainly had to pay a lot more and the further you go into the Amazonas, the more you have to pay. If I was to go back again and had more time, I would probably pay the extra few hundered $ and extend my stay. When you do find a place you like either via a tourist site, always contact the hotel direct, you will get a better price.

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb