How to Choose the Best Travel Deals in 2014


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Published: February 11th 2014
Edit Blog Post

With the beginning of the New Year, most of the people plan outing with their family or friends to make the best use of their holidays and have a wonderful time throughout the year. You may be keen on finding the best travel deals for the holidays at the most favorable prices. Well, to help you with this, given below are some great advice that can help you in finding the best travel deals and holiday packages as per your needs and budget. So, have a look at the tips to get the best holiday deals at the most optimal prices.

1. Discounts

Checking out discounts is the first and foremost thing that most people do, but one thing they simply ignore is to find out whether the travel company is charging much more than a trip would actually cost. Most people don’t even care about checking out weather the company is actually offering discount or is it just advertised to attract travelers. When you will surf online, you will find many promoting deals and discounts. Make sure to simply ignore what all marketing people say and check out the bottom line of the deal. You can simply ask for the best quotes from different travel sites and choose the best one for yourself.

2. Free amenities

Check out the small prints of the typical extras like electricity use, bed linen, pool-heating and cleaning fees most probably given at the end of the deals. Watch out whether they are available for free or you need to pay extra amount for all these facilities. Remember that these small things can make a difference to the final costing of your tour. So, keep a close eye on these extras before booking any holiday package.

3. Added extras

Getting an extra day for free such as six night tour package at the cost of five nights or upgrades by adding some cost are some of the interesting offers that are worth considering. Many travel sites offer such special schemes as an online booking incentive. You can take advantage of these schemes only after carefully comparing the whole deal with those offered by its competitor sites as you and get a fair idea about the actual price of the complete package.

4. Free place for children

Many beach tour operators give this kind of special offer on family holiday tours where a child is allowed to share the room of the hotel for free with his/her parents. If you are concerned about having to pay an extra amount for “under-occupancy” for your child’s accommodation, then this is something actually worth having for you. You can simply save your extra occupancy cost by availing such deals. This kind of travel deal will make a difference in your final price of the tour.

5. EMI facilities

It is one of the latest trends in the field of tours and travels. In case you are planning a long tour and worried about arranging the required finance, EMI facilities offered by travel companies is what can turn your dream travel into a reality. You just need to pay the minimum booking amount as stated by the travel company initially and convert the rest of the amount into EMI. This way, you can easily off pay the rest of the amount in easy installments as per your convenience. However, in this kind of offer you will need to pay some interest that can increase your tour cost. The positive side is you can enjoy your holiday tour without worrying about the finances.

6. Low deposit facilities

It is another clever marketing strategy used by many tour operators, but it can be good for you in case you cannot pay the complete amount of the tour package in one installment. Low deposit facilities are clever moves designed to show the reduced cost of the overall package, but once the booking is done the rest of the payment have to be paid within a fixed period. If you want to book your tour in advance to avoid last minute rush, then you can go ahead with these kinds of offer and secure your holiday bookings without paying the full amount. However, you will need to pay the balance amount quite long before the date of departure.

In addition to pondering over the above mentioned points, the rule of thumb for getting the best travel deal is to check the wide offerings of daily deal websites like budget travel deals, iKoala travel deals and orbitz travel deals. You can also ask for the price quotes for the tour you are interested in undertaking and compare the prices before actually booking any one. Make sure that you get all the things that have been included in your tour itinerary in advance instead of regretting later. So, consider all the points while searching for the best travel deal online and go ahead with the one that best matches your needs and preferences.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb