• What is something that was hard for you at the start of the year, but is easy now? Something that was especially difficult for me at the beginning of the year was presenting in front of the class or large groups. But as we consistently presented projects, rhilas, etc, I wasn't as nervous anymore. I developed better presenting skills over the course of the year, which will be really helpful in college and the rest of my future.
• What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of? Something I accomplished this year that i'm very proud of is being accepted into Northwestern University and many other great colleges. I know that Northwestern is a very hard university to get accepted to, and i didn't really think i would get accepted, but I am so proud to say that I'm going to be a Wildcat next year.
• What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life? I got really close to my advisory this year, and they're people i will especially remeber for the rest of my life. We've done so many things together Like painting our advisory, making advisory shirts ( the Thing shirts), cry, etc. so many memorable moments with memorable people.
• Where is your favorite place in our classroom (or school)? Why? My advisory (Ms.Thomas' room) because i love my advisory is where i can be myself with a bunch of great sisters.
• What are the three most important things you learned this year? I learned that i really need to stop procrastinating. In previous years, i was able to get away with doing things at the last minute, but this year, it really hurt my gpa. I realized procrastinating isn't going to work in college. The second most important thing i learned is live life to the fullest. I didnt really enjoy my freshman, sophomore, or junior year that much, but this year, i learned that it's important to enjoy every moment, so i changed my attitude and started to get closer to people and made memories. Thridly, always be the best that i can be.
• What advice would you give students who will be in this class next year? Work hard, and you'll be fine.
Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0571s; 44; m:apollo w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 2;
; mem: 6.3mb