Rihla #29


Advertisement
North America
May 18th 2012
Published: May 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Annesty International's main goal is to fight for human rights and promote justice. The organiztion involvong many types of human injustices and lack of human rights. This organization is invlolved with various situations around the world that disregard human rights. The type of human injustices include poverty, political issues, women's rights, death penalty, etc. These human injustices happen all around the world and this organization provides facts about these situations to keep people informed and involved about how to fix these problems.

One of the current situations that violate human injustice is maternal health. "More then 350,000 women die due to complications of childbirth". "99% of womens death occur in developng countries". This regards with human injustice because many of the deaths that happen every year could be prevented but are not.More women in the United states are at greater risk of having this condition then even than in 49 other countries. However, women should have the right to have acess to the appropriate health care to prevent them from the possibilty of death caused by child birth complications. The Annesty organization helps fights for these types of human rights and has openly started taking action on how to help this current situation. They are trying to be a voice for women and working towards preventing this serious situation.

Over the past few years there has been less deaths amongst mothers in different countries. Still, there are on their way to making more impacts across the nation and fixing one of many injustices of human rights living all around the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.178s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0574s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb