RIHALA#23


Advertisement
North America
March 19th 2012
Published: March 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Erik Castillo

World History/B3

Ms. Held

19 March, 2012



The word impossible is a word that makes its self impossible therefore it is impossible, which in this world it does not exist unless you decide to mock the word impossible. I cant draw, i cant be an athlete, i cant run, its impossible. Can't is what people believe when they think impossible is after them. Yeah i couldn't draw, yeah i was not the fastest, yeah i was not and athlete, and yeah i said it was impossible. The best people that creat music, cars, computers, telescopes, iPads, soccer goals, football touchdowns, ect... are the people that set the standard and they are the people that the new generation looks up to. Ronaldinho was one of the best players in the world, I admired him for his personal characteristics that be brought every time he played and his talent that was remarkably outstanding. He was the definition of impossible. I too the challenge to play like him, develop tricks like him, and score goals like him. Of course its not easy but not impossible. It took me two yeas or blood, sweat, dedication, and hard work. In years i was not the exact same talent as Ronaldinho, but i was in a level that made me play like him and learn from him. Everyone that I knew and challenged to develop tricks like Ronaldinho said no except for one person and his name I remember because he was one of my best friends, Javier Guido. He never said "thats impossible", we watched Ronaldinho's videos and laughed because we never had the word impossible in out heads. We had a talent of practice, we created a new talent of soccer its name was learning. Take the initiative to learn from other people, this world was not meant to be impossible but it was meant to be learned and from learning creating more.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb