Disneyland!


Advertisement
North America
October 12th 2011
Published: October 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Disneyland today! On the road from 8.30am - I think it took about an hour and a half to get there? Went with Curly, Mandy, Lauren and Mariana. Kendall and Leah also there but didn't catch them.
We are a pretty self absorbed bunch - kind of forgot Disney is actually a kids park....
Got there and tried to walk round in a loop. First few rides were closed, went to the Haunted Mansion and promptly separated from Curly and Lauren. Tip - you can only Fastpass one ride at a time. We got lucky and slipped through ahead of our fast pass time.
Did a few kids rides, only big ride we didn't do was Splash Mountain. So very hot. I think it was like 40 degrees or something, which was a shame because I was wearing pants. Loved Space Mountain!!! That's the rollercoaster in the dark, and the Indiana Jones ride. Later in the day we were tipped off about the Single Rider Line, which is the best way to bypass queues. Saw the parade which was awesome. Just a great day.
Got back to Hollywood about 8pm. Went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. Probably one of the best (and hard earned) beers of my life, plus fajitas. Amazing. Back to hotel with Mandy and sleep. Hollywood and Santa Monica/Venice the next two days.

Advertisement



13th October 2011

So cool
oh it's cool, alright!

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb