Rihla #5


Advertisement
North America
October 11th 2011
Published: October 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1) Steve jobs embraced Buddhist ideas because he thought with a peaceful mind. He saw the world from a different perspective to help him develope different ideas/creations that would change the technological world. He also thought of the people and how his products would benefit others.

2) I relate mostly to lesson 10 because that is about following my own voice. It is about not giving in to others opinions without sharing my own first. Ideas are important to share to get productive work done.

3) I think that the Apple products have benefited the economy. I think that they provided more job opportunities and helped boost the stock market with Apple stock.

4) These articles relate to what we are doing in class because Buddha and Steve Jobs are innovators. They both went on their own paths to come up with new ways of living. Buddha wanted to find peace of mind and the meaning of life; thus, he came up with the Buddhist religion that thousands of people follow. Steve Jobs created new technologies that helped change generations. Now he has thousands of people using his products. They both found new ways to affect society.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.292s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb