Las Vegas


Advertisement
North America
October 3rd 2011
Published: October 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Ok, been having trouble with internet so will do my best.
Drove from Grand Canyon to Las Vegas. Pretty low key bus ride. Stopped at Route 66 for a rest stop - which reminds me - need to find a post box.
Got to Vegas about 2.30pm. It's amazing! Flashing lights everywhere, so much bling. Hotrel room pretty good, not that we'll ever be in it. Huge hotel - just huge. I'm on floor 24. WEnt to purchase a dress for going out. Went to the Forum Shops at Caesar's Place. Too lazy to walk further to the cheaper stores. Bought this absolutely amazing black sequined sheath. Will deal with the price of it when I get home!
You can buy alcohol pretty much anywhere here, and can just drink it. Bought a MIke's Hard Lemonade and cruised back to the hotel to get ready. Did a bus tour of the strip. Stopped to see Freemont light show. WEnt to dinner at some Italian place, and then out to a club. I think it's the top club in Vegas - it's called Excodus. Free entry for girls plus two free drinks. Guys had to pay cover and no free drinks. Awesome time at the club. Stayed there for ages dancing. Feet in absolute shreds today. About to go to pharmacy to buy some gel feet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb