RIHLA #2


Advertisement
North America
September 21st 2011
Published: October 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. This article connects to the civilization and the roles of the men and women. This article about women earning less money than men connects to the topics we were learned in class. We learned that women were the ones in charge of the house work and the children, while the men went out to hunt for the food. In the article it talks about how that men are earning more money because women are still facing sexism at work.
2. From the article I learned even though women have fought for their freedom, they are still fighting today to earn the equal amount of money as the men do. I also learned that men overpowered the women in the community.
3. Based on the article and previous knowledge I disagree with sexism because it is not fair for the women. It is not right because a woman should have the opportunity or right to prove to be as good as men or better. I also think that women have have the right to do what they want because in this country they have the right of freedom and they should not be deprived of it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0634s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb