Tips For Trips!


Advertisement
North America
January 24th 2011
Published: January 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

No reservations? This is my favorite hotel story. A friend of ours was traveling overseas with her family which included four children and her elderly mother. They were joining her husband on his new assignment with his company. It was a long difficult flight. They arrived late at night to check into their hotel where the company had made all their arrangements. When Doris gave the night clerk her name he told her she did not have a reservation. She tried not to lose her patience or temper, just politely asked him to ":Please check the register again." The clerk responded, "I'm sorry. The hotel is fully booked. We have no reservation for Mrs. Wilson." Calmly and quietly Doris led her family into the lobby, opened her mother's suitcase and proceeded to take our her nightgown. She asked her children to do the same. As she unbuttoned her mother's dress a manager suddenly appeared by her side. "Mrs. Wilson, Mrs. Wilson. We have found your two reserved rooms. Follow me please." Bon Bon Voyage!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb