Field Trip


Advertisement
North America
May 25th 2010
Published: May 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Niagra FallsNiagra FallsNiagra Falls

Niagra Falls
On May 12th, 2010 my natural disasters class took a bus to go see Niagara Falls. I had a blast! We first went on the Maid of the Mist which was exciting and very refreshing. You are literally driven into the mouth of the falls and sprayed with all the mist from the falling water. You are given a blue rain coat before you get on the boat so your clothes dont get wet, but your face gets soaked. After we left the boat we had a nature walk planned which sounded to be fascinating, but unfortunately it was cancelled due to the poor weather conditions. We did not pick the greatest day to go to Niagara Falls because even though it did not rain , it had rain the night before and there was and overcast. It was too bad because I only heard great things about the walk.

After finding out that the nature walk was cancelled, we had to make our own plans for the rest of the day. A group of us ended up going to a local haunted house called Nightmares. It was a thriller. They send you into a pitch black room, and when
NightmaresNightmaresNightmares

Nightmares haunted house
I say pitch black I mean you can not see your hand in front of your face, with only a couple of red lights to guide you. As you walk, or crawl, you never know when something would jump out and grab you. Also waiting for it to be your turn is also frightening because they amplify the people screaming so you can hear them. Overall Nightmares is a good choice if you are into that stuff and are looking for a scare.

After leaving nightmares we looked to get something to eat. There are so many choices that it was hard to choose. I ended up going to burger king but others went to Wendys. With a full belly we decided to take a look at the game arcade. Even though we did not spead to alot of money playing the games, it was pretty big and the games we did play were fun and addicting. After the fun and games we decided to look at all the shops that were located around the area. I personally went into the Harley Davidson shop which had alot of cool products but they looked over priced. There were alot of other souvenir shops that I did not go in but I saw people I knew come out with items so I believe they were pretty good. With only and hour left we had some fun with glow in the dark bumper cars. There were eight cars which was enough for everyone who wanted to play.We ended up going twice because we had so much fun the first time. What can he more fun then running into your friends over and over again at a decent spped.

The trip had to end sometime so after the bumber cars we headed to the bus for a long ride home. Most of us were so tired that we slept all the way home. The time seemed to just fly by and everyone one was talking about how much fun they had the nest day. If I had the choice I would definitly do it again.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb