Joe Lieberman new ambassador for Southwest Airlines


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin » Racine
September 7th 2013
Published: September 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Kudos to B-Woody for taking a half day off of work to shuttle us to the airport. Airport was pretty uneventful, until the Bear tried to pass through security with her luggage keys in her pants pocket, hence the pat down by the woman with a mustache. (shiver and say ewwwwww).

The bug was insistent on sitting together because of past experiences with SWA, we did get to sit together thanks to a $12 up charge to board early, as in number 31 and 32. The seats sit 3 across so a late straggler sat with us, a young asian man in scrubs. The bug being the friendly little bug that she is ensued conversation. We learned that he was from SF and just did a weeks interview for residency at Children's Hospital for pediatric dentistry. He learned nothing about Milwaukee wasn't even aware of the Harley 110th that blasted through brew city. It is encouraging to know he enjoyed his interview and hope that he gets the position.

On a lighter note, our flight attendants were very polite humorous, during one of the instructional segments he introduced himself as Joe Lieberman, not sure if it because he was around the same age, looked a tiny bit like Joe Lieberman or if he was a Liberal. Bug keep quite on this one, but as we exited the plane I did say thanks to Joe, he said see ya at the polls, which then the bug got her wings in a tizzy and said damn straight!!!

Bug brought her Tom Tom who is advancing in age and showed it, the old guy took us through little sections and back roads just to get to the golden gate bridge, wouldn't you think that such a large important structure would be fed by a large highway????

Found the apartment so far everything looks fabulous!! Very hilly!! Scraped bottom on our Altima rental car a couple of times.

Today has no concrete plans which I know really frustrates the bug but thats the way the bear likes it. Hoping for a drive along the ocean.



Until next time

Snore more Mare Bear and Work harder Lisa Bug.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



7th September 2013

Well done
I look forward to more. Where is the apartment?? District??
9th September 2013

apartment is in Mill Valley just over the golden gate bridge. Went for brunch in mill valley and saw realtor postings for homes all over 1,000,000, I believe this home is multi-mill home.
7th September 2013

San Francisco
Would highly recommend stopping in at the monks kettle, an awesome little place looks like a hole in the wall, tiny really, but food awesome and terrific brew selection to choose from! Enjoy those hills, that city us one of my faves!

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb