Cheese Please


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin » Madison
June 27th 2010
Published: June 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So it's 9:22, but really it's 10:22 am. Yesterday was quite a day! I would like to go on record and say Ohio sucks. It is long, flat, and BORING. That state would not end. I am sorry to my friends who live there for offending you. However, if you live there it's not so bad, because you get to stop in it--not just keep driving, driving, driving...

We've made it to Wisconsin. That is over 860 miles in one day. It was a surprisingly civil ride, since Justin and I usually want to kill each other on road trips. I let him make stops when we wanted. He has to pee ALL the time, and he likes to get snacks. Needless to say, it usually annoys me. This time was different. We made a pit stop in Chicago. Justin has never been, and he was craving some deep dish pizza for his special .snack. I took him to the famous Gino's East. We drank Old Style beer, ate really yummy pizza, and browsed Michigan Ave. I like Chicago.

We arrived at Vinny and Jen's house around 9:00pm Central time (really 10pm). We did manage to drink some beers, and play euchre. I will proudly say, Jen and I beat those boys 4 out of 5 hands. Justin would say "you can't beat luck", but I know the truth.

Today we are off to Porn in the Morn. It's supposedly a local bar that serves breakfast while watching porn. The breakfast we're suppose to try: smut and eggs. We, there obviously would be a taste of cheese. So, we will get to see what all this cheese hype is about.

We've decided to take pictures of all the state signs. Illinois was the only state that didn't welcome us. I assume budget problems. Off for smut and eggs!

Dana




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



27th June 2010

GInos!Ginos!GInos!
Great pix..you made it through the most boring..now let the excitement begin!
28th June 2010

Oh hi!
Sounds like things are going great so far - and just to be clear, I expect to see photos of the smut n' eggs.
5th July 2010

ohio!
i will agree completely that driving down the ohio turnpike straight through ohio does suck! but, know that ohio doesn't suck as a whole....maybe next trip around the united states, you'll stop and i'll prove it to you....hahahah!!!! have funnnnnn!

Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb