Let the Party Begin!!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin » Fontana
October 26th 2012
Published: October 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So, after a night of laundry and relaxation we're off for mani/pedis 😊 Pause for laughter...

We finally get done and head back to the condo to meet up with cousin Kim and her hubby Pat! We decide it's time to grab a bite and head to a local bar/restaurant - Chuck's. It's right on the water by the Abbey Marina. We ordered up a couple of cheeseburgers and a bowl of clam chowder and some drinks called Sweet Tarts - good choices all around. AHole wasn't that hungry but Sweetie didn't get one bite of the chowder because someone scarfed it down.

We took a little driving tour of the Lake - truly gorgeous and we haven't even seen the big lake houses! A quick trip back to the condo to pick up more of our partners in crime - Steve and Wendy have driven up from Chicago! Our friend Mandy makes it over and it's catch up/cocktail time... after much discussion, it is decided that we will stay in for the night so Mandy's hubby Dave comes over to join the party - it's good to be with friends and family and we have a great night - ordered a Novak's pizza and warmed up some excellent, spicy, pulled pork that Wendy made for us - absolute perfect evening!

I know it was still dark when we went to bed - that's a good thing...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb