Ricky's first post


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington
July 13th 2015
Published: July 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

On the first day we drove to Grandpa Harry and Grandma Sue’s house. After the drive up I was tired. We both had a little something to eat and a little dessert. When we finished the dessert Grampa Harry showed us how to use the RV. We went to bed, my mom woke up first and I kept sleeping for a while. After woke up we had pancakes and eggs and it was delicious. We ate then we said our good byes and then we left. The second day we went to Crater Lake I decided that I liked Oregon because there it was all rainy and cloudy and not as hot.

We went to bed and we found thing about the RV that the people didn’t know about. There was about 4 to 6 things that was wrong. We looked at the lake and it was very pretty. We learned a lot about the lake. We went to bed and when we woke up and then we went on a hike and got some pictures of the pinnacles in a valley. We started to go too are next destination but on the rode the fog was so thick that we could only see about 15 feet ahead. We managed to get threw it in one peace. We went to Bend and went to the first target. We got the supplies that Cruse America said we could get the supplies and some more stuff. Then we drove to the camp ground and we took shower and that was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip. Then we started the BBQ and then we started the cooking. We also made marshmallows and mine were perfectly brown and golden. We slept and when we woke up and we were on are way.

Today we had breakfast with some old friends (even though I didn’t know them). After breakfast we went to Multnomah Falls and had to wait in a car line for about 30 minutes for only ONE MILE. But it was sort of worth it. Then after we went to a salmon ladder place and it was pretty awesome. We after got to the camp site we sat out on an open area and relaxed then we packed up the chairs because it was looking that it would rain and it did and I was happy for a little bit. Then we started to cook dinner we made the smoke alarm go of 4 times and I had to stand there and make it stop and know I am writing this instead of eating and it is “ok”.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb