Fun and Interesting Hamburg Links...And Subscription


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington
June 25th 2008
Published: June 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Here are some fun and interesting links that will allow you all to prepare for departure as well as keep up with things in Hamburg while we are away.

Official German tourism web site. Large amount of information and current weather.

On this site, you can track our flights live on radar for free. You’ll know better than we do EXACTLY where we are in the air! The airport code for Seattle/ Tacoma International is KSEA.

German radio streaming live on your computer! You can select from nearly 100 German radio stations from many different genres. The stations home city is listed so you can easily select a Hamburg radio station to listen to!

A streaming live webcam (essentially real time television) view of a busy central square in Hamburg.

Another streaming live webcam (essentially real time television) view of a street corner in Hamburg.

A list of all of the newspapers in Hamburg. Most are online and some of those have English versions.

Well there you go! If you have any trouble with any of them please let me know. The streaming cams require a pretty fast internet connection. If you have or do come accross any other useful or interesting related links, please let me know or post them in comments

Subscription: If you would like instant emails whenever a new post is put up on the blog, you can subscribe to this blog! On the main page, just under the map to the left, click on subscribe and enter your name and email. The subscribe button is also located to the left of this blog in purple.

Speaking of the map, if it doesn't load for you right away (remains grey) just click on it and drag it around a bit, or zoom out one level, and it should load pretty quickly after that.

I hope that you find this blog fun, interesting and helpful! Keep checking back for more! Let me know what you think!

-Ben


Advertisement



Tot: 0.326s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0622s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb