Rain Forest Cafe


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
June 30th 2011
Published: July 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Rain Forest Cafe in the Westfield South Center Mall was the first Rain Forest Cafe that I have been to outside the one we frequent in Anaheim when we are on vacation down there.

As you can see from the photos the Cafe is located inside the mall and definately sticks out. It is only one story and is about half the size of the one in California. But, it does have the waterfall with Atlas holding his globe and the animals that come to life. So other than being smaller, you still get all the fun that comes with enjoying a meal there.

If you have never been to a Rain Forest Cafe it is a unique dining experience. The decor surrounds you with vines, trees, flowers and all other manner of jungle plant life. You get to dine with elephants and gorillas that come to life during scheduled time periods. You are also treated to a thunder storm while you eat, complete with thunder and lightning.

What I did like about this location is that it was no where near as crowded and busy as the Anaheim location. It was easier to get around the restaraunt without having to try and squeeze between tables and chairs, like you do in Anaheim.

Would we return? Absolutely! Now that we know where it is, I am sure that it will be one of the places we make sure to eat at for our Seattle trips.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb