Keeping in touch


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Seattle
June 27th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The beautiful NorthwestThe beautiful NorthwestThe beautiful Northwest

The east side of Mt. Baker, near Bellingham, WA.
Howdy all,

As most of you know we are leaving the beautiful northwest shortly and will be traveling through France, Spain and Portugal for the month of July.

We won't be making international phone calls home. Sorry moms and dads. In part this is because we've had enough of international calling trying to use our broken French and Spanish at 1 AM to book our lodging. Also, international phone calls are a bit more expensive than this free, modern version of post cards. So we we will be keeping in touch through this blog. Watch for photos and stories and feel free to leave comments/correspondence.

Minette and I are traveling by ourselves from June 30 to July 19 in true honeymoon fashion. Later we'll pick up Ann and Zerian in Madrid and do some family style touring. We've got most of our lodging booked, car rental lined up and train tickets priced. We are trying to stay in places a little out of the way, but will try to get some maps up for you to pinpoint our location.

Paris, will be our first stop. Where friends Thomas and Cecile will be picking us up and hosting us for a few days. Merci, Merci, Merci Thomas and Cecile!

Thanks to all you who have helped to get us here. . . and there.

Craig and Minette

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb